Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Best Things in Life are Free

...including my wedding gown!!
I went to the BJC's annual bridal showcase this past Sunday with one of my best friends, Sarah, and it was pretty great. We saw a pretty cool bridal party fashion show, tasted some free desserts, chatted with a few photographers...and got free t-shirts! Yes, free t-shirts...that's what brings me to my wedding dress.
The table set up by "Formalities" was giving away free t-shirts when you entered a drawing to win a free wedding dress. So I put my name in the box, got a t-shirt, and went on my way.
To my surprise, I got a message this afternoon from the owner of Formalities telling me I won the drawing for a free gown! Such good news to hear! I never win anything!! I don't even know anyone who wins anything!
So I can start shopping next semester when they get their new collections in and spend $650 on the dress of my choice! :)
woohoo. love this.

No comments: